Skip to main content
- Connect the fresh water supply.
- Remove the supplied 5/8 inches water hose from the right side of the Mat Wizard.
- Hook up one side of the hose using the fittings on the back of the Mat Wizard.
- Hook up the other side of the hose to fresh water.
- Adjust water valve, located in the bottom right inside panel.
- Connect the drain.
- Remove the supplied 1.5 inch drain hose from under the Mat Wizard.
- Insert the hard plastic end into the drain port, located on the back of the Mat Wizard.
- Insert the other end into a sewage drain.
- Have a licensed electrician make electrical connection.
- The lights on the display should be on at this point.
- If not, check that the breaker inside the Mat Wizard control box is on.
Using your Mat Wizard
- Turn the toggle switch to “wet” or “dry”.
- Press the “RUN” button.
- Insert mat, upside down, into the mat feeder slowly.
- Press “STOP” when you are done.
- Do not insert mats larger than 27.5” wide.
- No minors or small children are allowed to operate the Mat Wizard.
- Do not insert your hands or fingers into the mat feeder.
- Do not insert folded mat. Mats must lay flat.
- Do not insert towels, cushions, damaged mats, mats containing metal or other bulky items, or plastic molded mats, such as weather mats.
- Clean the tray regularly to clear debris, sand, soil, and dirt.
- Check the tension of V-belts and replace if needed.
- Check the tension of R/T belt and adjust if needed.
- This Mat Wizard is designed to use 110/120 voltage, single-phase electricity ONLY.