My Mat Wizard is not running.
- Check main power line & breaker.
- Check Thermal Overload.
- Contact an electrician.
The breaker is tripping.
- Check breaker, unplug it. Replace the plug if not working properly.
- Check 1⁄2 HP motor.
- Check blast motors.
The mat is not feeding through properly.
- Check all V-belts for loose/wear & tear. Adjust or replace if needed.
- Check R/T belt tension.
No water is coming through.
- Check solenoid valve.
- Check the water line for proper flow.
The Mat Wizard does not clean the mat well.
- Check the bristle brush for wear or obstruction, clean/replace as needed.
- Ensure water manifold is operating correctly.
The mat is stuck inside the Mat Wizard.
- Open top hood and loosen R/T belt tension.
- Pull the mat out slowly.
- Re-adjust tension on R/T belt.
- Check for foreign objects.
How to adjust the timer settings:
Please view our helpful video on how to adjust your timer settings by visiting our videos page.
* If you have further questions or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.